Sunday, April 9, 2017

2017 Day 1 - to - Day 6

Hi, I am new to IFJM , my name is Colette and I live in Co.Cork and I am visiting my friend in Dublin City for the month of April.  Each day I will do a sketch of whatever strikes me to draw.  Not sure yet where it will lead me to.

Day 1   April 1st/2017
 A wet in wet watercolour of a sky
_________________________________________________________________________________

Day 2. April 2nd.
.                





















 *  Same watercolour as day 1 and added more details.

Colours used: Yellow ochre, Ult. Blue and Paynes Grey, on ' Not' watercolour paper.
______________________________________________________________________________
Day 3. 3rd April


While sitting waiting on a bus across from a tree,  I noticed the almost black branches in shadow.
Materials used: Fine gel pen and watercolour.
________________________________________________________________________________
Day 4.  4th. April
Walking down the road I passed this tree which was bathed in afternoon sunlight.
Materials : Fine gel pen and watercolour.
____________________________________________________________________
Day 5.  April 5th



CherryBlossom in bloom a few weeks early!
Pencil and watercolour.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Day 6. April 6th

                                                       



Bluebell season here!
Watercolour and gel pen. (3.8)
__________________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2017 at 5:00 AM , Blogger MHBD said...

Well, Colette, these are wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home